Warning dialog disappears off-screen

Michael

29 Nov, 2012 02:13 PM

I just upgraded to 6.02 on a new 15" retina. When I first started using the new version, I noticed that certain operations weren't happening, such as actions that require authentication or copying items with conflicting names. There was no warning, nothing. But when I happened to drag the Path Finder window toward the lower-left corner, I noticed a gray box with the words "Queue file operations" in the top-right corner. So I dragged Path Finder all the way down to the lower-left until it was mostly off-screen, and then I could see the full notification dialog with a bunch of warnings on it--including all the operations that hadn't happened. It turns out the warning dialog was off-screen, and I could only see it if I dragged Path Finder way down to the corner. (See attachment.)

So that's the problem, but I don't know how to solve it. The warning dialog doesn't drag, I and don't know how to move it.

1. 1 Posted by Michael on 29 Nov, 2012 02:13 PM

Forgot attachment

2. 2 Posted by Damazio on 29 Nov, 2012 04:22 PM

Michael, you need to update to the latest (6.1.1) to fix that. Please see details here. Cheers.

3. Damazio closed this discussion on 29 Nov, 2012 04:22 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac