Couple of Mountain Lion issues (mac mini 2012)

rsmith99

24 Nov, 2012 12:53 AM

I'm having a couple of issues that seem like bugs.

1. If a file is highlighted and you then right click a different file, then choose quick look on the context menu popup, the right clicked fille appears to be quickly quick-looked, but then closed and the original highlighted file is then quick looked. I'd expect that the file that was right clicked would be opened only. In the least one file or the other should be opened, but IIRC the 5.x PF version worked as I expected.

2. I can quite often lose the path breadcrumbs when switching applications windows. I use the dual panes and it appears that sometimes the panes choose a previous/recent location when I switch back to PF instead of staying in the current location. This one is tougher to reproduce.

1. 1 Posted by Damazio on 25 Nov, 2012 10:09 PM

I submitted a bug ticket on issue 1 (ticket number 203).
    About issue 2, I can't reproduce it but in Path Finder 6, the Path Navigator always keeps the path trail, which means that if you get into folder1/folder2 and go up one level again so you are back in folder1, the path will still show folder1/folder2. If you find out this is what's happening to you, let us know so we'll attach another existing ticket to bring back the option to keep or not the path trail (available in Path Finder 5).

2. Damazio closed this discussion on 29 Nov, 2012 12:45 AM.

3. Support Staff 2 Posted by Dragan on 15 Jan, 2013 10:42 PM

The issue 1 will be fixed in version 6.1.3.

4. Dragan closed this discussion on 15 Jan, 2013 10:42 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac