PDF Preview too small

ed

03 Aug, 2017 03:06 AM

This issue has been reported multiple times, for example, here:
http://support.cocoatech.com/discussions/problems/47784-automatical...

PDFs in preview mode are default set to too small, and the user must manually right click on the preview, select automatically resize, the right click AGAIN, select Single Page Continuous to get Pathfinder to work.

IT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE for us to wait until Pathfinder 8 in the fall, a release we have to pay for, to fix this problem. I AM NOT GIVING YOU MORE OF MY MONEY until you fix this problem in Pathfinder 7. You've had close to 10 months since Sierra came out. This is not a hard problem to fix, and should have been fixed months ago. It is not acceptable to tell your paying customers that they must wait months, almost a year, and then pay more money to fix a bug that could have been fixed in a day if you could properly prioritize your software development team.

Fix it, if you want me as a customer for future versions.

1. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 03 Aug, 2017 07:08 AM.

2. Path Finder Support Team re-opened this discussion on 03 Aug, 2017 07:46 AM

3. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 03 Aug, 2017 07:47 AM

Hi Ed,

I am sorry it takes us so long to fix this issue. I have notified the developer once again and assigned this ticket to him, hope this will help.

Thank you for your feedback.

Best Regards,
    Eugene,
    Path Finder Support Team

4. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 03 Aug, 2017 07:47 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac