Path Finder initial probs: no font change for file-listing area + no keyboard-based widget switch

Hydrostarr

21 May, 2012 02:25 AM

Just installed Path Finder. Initial probs: 1) no font change for file-listing area (despite changing numerous times the "List Modules" appearance/font preferences; Sidebar font changes -do- work) and 2) haven't yet found a way to keyboard-traverse "widgets" (different panes, frames, parts of the finder winder) like I can in Windows. eg, tab will move from list module focus to sidebar, etc. Maybe there's a diff key besides tab? How to learn these things (a quick peruse of Help didn't find anything)?

#2 was my main reason for trying Path Finder, fyi. Also, fonts are terribly tiny, hard to deal with, really need to get #1 to work.

Thanks for any help.

1. 1 Posted by Damazio on 24 May, 2012 10:52 AM

To change the font in the file listing go to View > Show View Options.
    The List Modules settings are for WIndow > Modules which show a file listing (eg. Recent Documents, Shelf).

The Tab key behaves as in Finder, jumps between items. On some apps it jumps between window controls, in other it jumps between a Sidebar and a content bar.
    I guess this behavior is up to the developer.

2. Damazio closed this discussion on 24 May, 2012 10:52 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac