Continuous flickering scrolling

Anthony Nicholson

20 May, 2012 01:58 AM

I have just upgraded to PF6 and as usual am using with two panes. However now whenever I scroll up or down using the sidebar or mouse the window I'm scrolling in continues to scroll erratically by itself even when I stop trying to scroll. Furthermore, even if I quit PF6 and use another program and try to scroll within its window the same thing happens.n I have tried rebooting but the same thing keeps happening. As it is, PF6 is useless to me so am having to revert to PF5 unless someone knows of a fix. Thanks, Anthony

1. 1 Posted by Damazio on 20 May, 2012 02:03 PM

Are you using any application like Zooom2 or Steer Mouse?
    If the same thing happens in other programs then it's hardly Path Finder's fault, no?

2. 2 Posted by Anthony Nichols... on 21 May, 2012 11:19 AM

I am not using any such application. And the only thing that I had changed ina while on my computer was installing the PF6 upgrade, hence my question. However, for whatever reason it has resolved itself - I don’t think I did anything to fix it. I agree that its unlikely to have been Path Finder’s fault since it did occur in other programs. Hopefully is gone for good as I have come to rely on Path Finder - a great program.

Thanks for your reply.

Anthony

3. Dragan closed this discussion on 21 May, 2012 04:42 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac