problem attaching multiple files to Mail using Pathfinder

Jan

28 Jun, 2016 02:44 PM

Hi,

When I drag-and-drop a couple of files (e.g. 5) from pathfinder to an email (using the standard Mail program) only the first file is attached. The other files appear to be attached, but they have zero size. Consequently when I send the email only the first file is usable. It's most visible when the files are photo's which causes Mail to only render the first file while the others remain icons.

Dragging multiple files from Finder works fine, so I'm guessing it is related to Pathfinder.

I'm using El Capitan 10.11.5 and Path finder 7.3.3 (1700)

Greetings J.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 03 Jul, 2016 09:53 AM

Hi Jan,

I apologize for this inconvenience. 
    We are already aware of this issue and will do our best to fix it in the future updates. 

Please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Victor 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 03 Jul, 2016 09:53 AM.

3. Jan Neggers re-opened this discussion on 01 Mar, 2022 11:35 AM

4. 2 Posted by Jan Neggers on 01 Mar, 2022 11:35 AM

Hello,

Today my pathfinder is telling me that I don’t have a license. I’ve tried to re-activate it but it says that I don’t have a license.

My latest order was: Order #74441-2020] (February 2, 2021). Using this email address as my account.

Please help me,

Jan

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Dragan on 22 Apr, 2022 11:13 AM

Hi Jan,

I sincerely apologise for such delayed response, I was browsing through old issues and only now this has come to my intention. Sorry about that…

You've probably figured it out by now, but I'll say it anyway… For the new versions of Path Finder (as of version 2121, released mid-February), we introduced licensing based on subscription. You can find all details in the Registration window, clicking on Buy Path Finder.

We're really sorry we had to introduce those changes, but that was necessary to continue with sustainable business, as times for the small independent software companies are constantly getting tougher.

You purchased Path Finder 10 more than a year ago. For the new versions of Path Finder (version 2121 and above) old Path Finder 10 licenses are valid only for a year after they've been purchased. Hence, your license expired. You can still use Path Finder 10 indefinitely with your license, but if you want to use new version (2121 and above) you need to purchase a subscription. All info about it is available in the Registration window.

If you want to continue Path Finder 10 but you don't have it anymore, you can download it on our support page, just scroll down and you'll see it.

Thanks for your understanding, support and patience.

Best,
    -- Dragan

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac