OneDrive integration with PathFinder

David Martin, Ph.D.

18 Aug, 2022 02:20 AM

Enough excuses. Figure out how to integrate OneDrive with PathFinder or simply tell your user base you are too lazy or cheap to do it. We've been hearing your BS for years now.

1. 1 Posted by Jirka on 13 Sep, 2022 05:04 PM

Excellent! Please work.

Thx.

2. 2 Posted by morelli on 18 Sep, 2022 05:13 AM

I have not upgraded Path Finder since version 10.2, nor will I do so until this and a number of long overdue issues are addressed.

I would also like a deeper level of integration, for instance, implementing "recents" functionality and other smart folder capabilities. Since those aren't implemented even for local folders, I'm not holding my breath. In fact, in version 10.2 at least, Path Finder can't even do searches with criteria that have "or" in them. So I work mostly with Finder these days anyway and have no reason to upgrade.

It seems to me that Cocoatech needs to prioritize better. They seem to have gone down their own path, focusing on cutesy UI features that I don't find all that useful, while neglecting essential functionality like capable searching and OneDrive support.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac