What about Onedrive

Michael Zinn

22 Mar, 2022 09:47 PM

Hello,
I decided to pay quite a bit for Pathfinder. Now I find it has not even integrated Onedrive. This is really not what I expected. There are many complaints about this, so please fix this. It's urgent. You'll loose quite some customers otherwise.

Regards
Michael

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Dragan on 14 Apr, 2022 07:42 PM

Hi Michael,

I sincerely apologise for such delayed response, only now this has come to my intention. Sorry about that…

Some other people also reported same (and even some other issues) with OneDrive. I didn't use Microsoft cloud services myself, so I wasn't really aware of the issue and I don't know how their application works and integrates with macOS/Finder. Since for most people those issues started happening relatively recently (2 - 3 month), it seems something has changed with OneDrive implementation.

Anyway, I've just created an account and I'll try to figure out why Path Finder doesn't play nice with OneDrive. As soon as I fix this issue, it will be available in the very next update. It may happen I don't inform you directly here when that happens, but please check for updates regularly and the information about this fix will appear in the release notes you see in the "new version is available" window.

I apologise for the inconvenience, rest assured the issue will be fixed soon.

Thanks for your understanding, support and patience.

Best,
    -- Dragan

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac