Feature request: ONEDRIVE INTEGRATION PLEASE

jeff

14 Jan, 2022 08:48 PM

Hello,

Please increase the priority to add OneDrive integration.

Dropbox over the last couple of years has become more expense and less user friendly. They have also been more difficult to work with as it seems they've grown up into a big company and are acting more corporate now. Add to that how Microsoft is throwing in 1TB of data with every Microsoft Office subscription and I think you've got a lot more people using or going to use OneDrive. I have been doing so for over a year now and the lack of integration is quite inconvenient.

Thanks for listening!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 15 Jan, 2022 10:15 AM

Hi Jeff,

Mary from Path Finder support here!

Thanks for your feedback!

We receive many feature requests, and they are being evaluated in many ways (possibility of such feature to be implemented, urgency, demand from customers) before they pushed to the development plan, therefore, it takes time to implement minor features that are not of a big demand. 

Nevertheless, I will remind our developer about this desired feature, so he can re-evaluate the urgency and demand.

Should you have anything else you’d like to address, please feel free to write us back, and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Mary 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 15 Jan, 2022 10:15 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac