App Expose View Thumbnails

Brent Woods

12 Jan, 2022 11:03 AM

Hi

If I have the Path Finder main window open then enter the App Expose view (three finger swipe down on trackpad), below the main window I see four thumbnails of .TXT files. When I hover over these they get a blue border, the same as the main window does if I hover over it while in the Expose view.

If I click on one of these the main Path Finder window navigates to the folder containing that file. I have no idea why these four files are shown on the Expose view. If I delete one of the files from its actual location, it sill shows in the Expose view, but in that case clicking on it does nothing.

The App Expose view typically displays all open windows of a particular app, so it's like these four files are somehoe hidden windows of Path Finder. But I don't want them to be shown, and I have no idea why it is these four files in particular being shown. The fact that all four of them are the same file format (.TXT) is surely not coincidental either.

Any suggestions why this is happening, and how to get rid of them, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1. 1 Posted by Brent Woods on 15 Jan, 2022 02:11 AM

Screenshot showing what I'm trying to describe

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac