Favorites Panel

Mark Rabin

22 Jul, 2021 09:28 PM

Hi,

I love your program, however the constant changing and updating of both the mac OS and your OS have been challenging. Expecially around the favorites panel.

Is there a way to get the Pathfinder favorites links to match up to the "Mac finder" favorites? as in if i add a shortcut link to pathfinder it shows up on the finder and vice versa? I use both of these apps.

Thanks
Mark

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 24 Jul, 2021 02:18 PM

Hi Mark,

Mary from Path Finder support here!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to sync your Finder favorites with Path Finder. Even though we provided with such feature several versions ago, Apple changed their APIs and thus, it made our integration broken. Since the current APIs are private and not available to third-party developers, it's impossible to provide with such feature at this moment being.

What I can suggest is to set up your Sidebar and save the changes you've made, so you don't lose them. To do so set your Sidebar first > hover your mouse over the left top corner of the Sidebar module > click on three-dot button > click on Settings drop-down button at the bottom of the popup and click on Save.

Should you have anything else you’d like to address, please feel free to write us back, and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Mary 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 24 Jul, 2021 02:18 PM.

3. Mark Rabin re-opened this discussion on 26 Jul, 2021 06:24 AM

4. 2 Posted by Mark Rabin on 26 Jul, 2021 06:24 AM

Thank you!
    --
    Mark Rabin
    [email blocked]
    +1.403.370.5705

5. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 27 Jul, 2021 08:01 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac