Finder Window

Beacher

05 Jun, 2021 07:26 PM

New to P.F. but a purchased user. Trying to bond with it but there are definitly some questionable "hoops".

Man I find that "Finder Window" to be excruciatingly tough to read. The font is so small and there seems to be no way (unless I am missing something) to enlarge the font size ??? There is aldo no "column view" available. I am working with a screen resoution of 2560 x 1440 on a 27" iMac .... I can't imagine using Retina at hi resolution? You'd literally need a microscope to read the details in the P.F. Find Window. Am I missing something here? Is there any way to increase the Font Size in this window?

1. 1 Posted by Beacher on 05 Jun, 2021 07:28 PM

Sorry the Title should have been "Find Window"

2. 2 Posted by Beacher on 06 Jun, 2021 08:02 AM

I have found a way to make the list items larger in the Find Window J

3. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 08 Jun, 2021 08:15 AM.

4. Path Finder Support Team re-opened this discussion on 08 Jun, 2021 08:16 AM

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 08 Jun, 2021 08:16 AM

Hi there,

Mary from Path Finder support here!

I am sorry for the delayed response.

You can adjust the size of the font by navigating to View Options (Command + J) > click on System Font Regular and adjust it there. As for the modules, you would need to navigate to them one-by-one > in the left top corner click on three-dot button > click on System Font Regular and perform the same actions as in the main window.

Additionally, you can also make a Browse Control buttons larger by navigating to Preferences (Command + ,) > Appearance > Use larger font for browser controls.

Should you have anything else you’d like to address, please feel free to write us back, and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Mary 
    Path Finder Support Team

6. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 08 Jun, 2021 08:16 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac