Split Browser sync

Markus

02 Jan, 2021 03:08 PM

I was using Path Finder for long years now, latest version was 7.6. Now, after upgrading to the test version of PF 10 due to OS Big Sur I miss a function that I use every day several times: If I open the split pane in PF 10, in the new pane is not displayed the similar view but a different one so that I have to click a long way back and forward to get to the similar view. I use this function often to drag and drop files between different subfolders and it work in all past PF versions. The split pane functionality is one of the major reasons why I use Path Finder and if it does not longer work, I have to find another finder alternative ...!

Is there any direct way to display the same view/files&folders in both split panes?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 23 Feb, 2021 02:36 PM

Hi Markus,

Mary from Path Finder support here!

I am sorry for a delayed response. Right now we’re experiencing much higher amount of requests coming up and thus, it takes longer to respond to the queries received.

Could you please specify whether you are talking about the starting directory of the second pane or the view design-wise?

Best Regards,

Mary 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 23 Feb, 2021 02:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac