I am sorry for a delayed response. Right now we’re experiencing much higher amount of requests coming up and thus, it takes longer to respond to the queries received.
Could you send us a sample (a snapshot) of Path Finder process in a separate file? This will enable us to analyze what happens with the application.
Here's how to get it:
1. Open Path Finder and reproduce the problem. If the problem is dynamic (e.g. unexpected action result), please try reproducing it during the sample collection.
2. Open Activity Monitor from the /Applications/Utilities folder.
3. Select Path Finder in the process list. To help making a selection, type "Path Finder" in the Filter field.
4. Click the Sample Process button in the toolbar - this will open a new window entitled "Sample of Path Finder" and a sample of the process is collected.
5. Click Save and save the sample file.
6. Close (Command-W) the Sample window opened in step 2.
7. Send the sample file saved in step 5 to us.
anyone? Its amazing how slow support answers. I know you seem to be alone here Mary, but this is not a small problem. Yesterday I downloaded a file in an important meeting, PF didn't show it - had to restart PF to be able to see it. What do I need a file manager for if its not showing files
May I ask you to follow the instruction and check if the issue still persists:
Delete Path Finder and its traces via AppCleaner
Download the latest version of the app from our site
Launch Path Finder and move it to the Apps folder as the app suggests
Please note that the uninstallation disregards all preferences you have set on your end. If you’d like to save them, make sure to navigate to the following path and copy both preference file and folder to the safe location.
I tried your solution- its not working. After restarting PF its ok for a while but After several times of “Standby” of the machine its back. And reload does Not do anything. Only Solution - quit TF and restart it. A mess