SIDEBAR ISSUE

Maria Arapakis

07 Jul, 2020 07:50 PM

Am trying PF9 (used it for years a while ago) The sidebar is showing fine on my MacPro but not on my iMac.
Tryed dragoni SideBar Module but it only added it BELOW the window without the Sidebar (see attached screenshot).
Please advise as this would be a deal breaker re buying PF 9.
Thank you.

Tried 3X to attach screen shot and told "Entity too large" even tho files LESS THAN 10MB. HUH?

1. 1 Posted by Maria Arapakis on 07 Jul, 2020 07:53 PM

Trying once again to send screen shot.
    PD CAPTCHA is a huge DRAG!

2. 2 Posted by Maria Arapakis on 07 Jul, 2020 07:57 PM

PPS ALSO the lower window with Sidebar is NOT in Column view which I want it to be.

3. 3 Posted by Maria Arapakis on 07 Jul, 2020 08:41 PM

thought I sent this but here goes again ... not a great system.
    As you can see in the screenshot I sent, the SideBar window (attached below other PF window that does not have the SideBar) is NOT in Column view and I have been unable to get it into Column view.
    Also I have been trying to understand and use other features of PF9 via YT videos ... do you not have any WRITTEN instructions in pdf format you can send me. That would be really helpful to your customers.

4. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 09 Jul, 2020 09:27 AM.

5. Path Finder Support Team re-opened this discussion on 09 Jul, 2020 09:30 AM

6. Support Staff 4 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 09 Jul, 2020 09:30 AM

Hi Maria,

Mary from Path Finder support here!

Can you please specify what happens when you try to drag Sidebar module to your left or right pane? It should be attached there if no additional modules are already there.

As I can see from the screenshot, the buttons of the right and left pane are not greyed out - that means some modules are already attached there. I would suggest opening them, reviewing them and trying to move sidebar there.

Please note that Sidebar itself would not be possible to set it any mode (column, list etc) as it is displayed by default in one mode it was designed to be displayed.

Our full manual is almost completed and undergoes the last touches before it goes live. At this moment being, we only have the former work-in-progress version here: https://cocoatech.com/manual/#/

As for the attachments, I am sorry for the issue you have experienced. I will pass this information to our developer, so he can further address this.

Please feel free to write us back, and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Mary 
    Path Finder Support Team

7. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 09 Jul, 2020 09:30 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac