one specific Key-shortcut keep disappearing

Vlad

25 Feb, 2020 08:50 AM

Hey!

I am having problems with a key-shortcut that keep disappearing in Path Finder.

I assigned the key-shortcut CMD - Alt - Shift - Ctrl - G to a folder named "gescannt" on an external Thunderbolt drive. This key-shortcut CONSTANTLY disappears and I couldn't figure why or when yet.
Funny: I assigned the key-shortcut CMD - Alt - Shift - Ctrl - S to a folder named "Songs" on the same external Thunderbolt drive. This key-shortcut NEVER disappears!

Both folders live on the same external drive and are both "Favorites" (= appear in the sidebar of Path Finder).
The only difference is that "gescannt" has a custom icon.

I have a couple of other key-shortcuts in Path Finder and they are all fine… except for the CMD - Alt - Shift - Ctrl - G for the folder "gescannt"! :-(

I am using Path Finder Version 9.0.6 (2027) on a late 2012 iMac running still macOS Mojave 10.14.6.

Thanks!

Regards,
Vlad

P.S. I would like to send you 3 screenshots to my problem (they are total only 1.3 MB big), but I'm still getting an error saying "413 Request Entity Too Large" from nginx.

P.P.S. Are you aware of the fact that your support-website still says "Path Finder 8"?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 29 Mar, 2020 06:48 PM

Hi Vlad,

Are you able to intentionally cause this shortcut to disappear? If yes, what are the steps?

Could you please try attaching the screenshots again? If you receive this message again, please let me know and try attaching one by one. We will investigate this.

We are aware that support forums need updating the banner, thanks for pointing that out!

Please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 29 Mar, 2020 06:48 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac