HEIC Image Previews do not show in cover flow

Ronert Obst

16 Feb, 2020 10:49 AM

I am using Path Finder Version 9.0.6 (2027) on macOS 10.15.3 to sort my photos and HEIC image previews are not shown in cover flow. Instead they show some weird color distortions. Finder previews the images properly and if you press spacebar to engage quick look, they also show correctly. This is a huge issue for sorting photos coming from the iPhone.

1. 1 Posted by Ronert Obst on 04 Mar, 2020 07:48 PM

I have received no response in over two weeks to this grave bug report. What kind of customer support is this? I have been a paying customer for many years.

> Am 16.02.2020 um 11:51 schrieb Path Finder <[email blocked]>:
    >
    > 
    > Hi Ronert Obst
    >
    > Cocoatech Support team just wanted to let you know we've gotten your inquiry. Please allow us some time to respond, as we look to handle inquiries in the order they were received.
    >
    > In the meantime, check out our Knowledge Base at http://support.cocoatech.com/kb
    >
    > Thanks! Stay organized!
    >
    > -- Cocoatech Support team

2. 2 Posted by Ronert Obst on 04 Mar, 2020 07:50 PM

I have received no response in over two weeks. What kind of customer support is this? I am a paying customer since many years.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac