Support team gone? License 'expired'?

khadrelt

03 Dec, 2019 02:54 PM

Has anyone else been having trouble getting in contact with the support team? I started a private discussion with them back in the middle of November and have not had any response. I've also sent two emails to the support email address twice since then, also with no responses. Are they on vacation maybe?

Anyway, maybe someone else out there has been having the same trouble as me. Recently when Path Finder 9 was released, I was informed when I updated that my existing Path Finder 8 license was good for version 9 as well, because it had been purchased within the past year. However, a couple of weeks after the upgrade I started getting the reminder to purchase popping up when I opened Path Finder, and I discovered I had been placed back in trial mode. I tried to put my license in again, but now it tell me, "This license is expired for this version of Path Finder." So now I'm confused; am I supposed to be able to use version 9, or not? Anyone else having the same problem?

1. 1 Posted by Dave E on 03 Dec, 2019 10:16 PM

I think there is no longer support for this product unless you pay extra for it ($8 per request, iirc), and that they are relying on forums to take care of the rest of it. Pretty shitty, imo for what the app costs.

2. 2 Posted by cocoatech on 07 Dec, 2019 11:05 AM

Well this forum has an obvious spam post from Nov28 so yes it looks like Support is not reading this forum.

There is a thread I responded to from Nov 25 which has no response from support

3. 3 Posted by khadrelt on 07 Dec, 2019 05:03 PM

Hmm, that doesn't sound promising. I hope nothing bad has happened.

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac