AirDrop

dhnyny

07 Sep, 2019 05:23 PM

I'm running PF7 on one computer and PF8 on another. Rafael Prado's awesome AirDropShare plugin works perfectly on the first computer (PF7) but isn't working on the second. It's installed in ~/Library/Application Support/Path Finder/Plugins and it shows up in the list of available contextual menu items under Preferences>Features>Contextual Menu. But even after I drag it over into the contextual menu in that section of preferences it just doesn't show up in the contextual menu itself. Somehow it's getting recognized as an available plugin but not making its way onto the contextual menu. Rafael (or anyone else), some help would be wonderful!

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 16 Sep, 2019 12:03 PM

Hi,

Which version of macOS and Path Finder are you running? Did it work for you on Path Finder 8 before?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 16 Sep, 2019 12:03 PM.

3. Path Finder Support Team re-opened this discussion on 16 Sep, 2019 12:20 PM

4. 2 Posted by dhnyny on 16 Sep, 2019 06:34 PM

I'm using macOS 10.14.6 and Path Finder 8.6. I just discovered the plugin and haven't yet gotten it to work with PF8.

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 30 Sep, 2019 10:19 AM

Hi,

I'm sorry for such a delay in following up!

We haven't updated the plugin component of Path Finder but this plugin could have relied on other components too. Please, check with the plugin author if there is an updated version.

Please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

6. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 30 Sep, 2019 10:19 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac