Can the PF team inform us when the CPU usage is solved?

Christopher Bratt

26 Jun, 2019 08:17 AM

I have had major problems with my computer, and I have now isolated the problem: Path Finder 8. The problem has previously been discussed here.

I am now deleting Path Finder to avoid accidently starting it. The Cocaotech team has previously generously sent repeated emails on minor issues, such as inviting owners of PF 8 to participate in a survey to win a licence for PF 8...

Could Cocoatech please send out an email when the problem with the CPU usage in PF is solved? That would be greatly apprechiated. PF used to be a great tool and I will miss the old PF. We all understand that bugs can sometimes be difficult to detect, and Cocoatech is not the only company struggeling with the Mac OS. But could you please inform your audience once the problem is solved?

Kind regards,
Christopher Bratt

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 27 Jun, 2019 10:05 PM

Hi Christopher,

Thanks for reaching out!

Once there will be an update or a beta version that would potentially fix this issue we will reach out to users who reported it for further testing. Unfortunately, this particular issue proves to be very elusive and we haven't had a chance to properly reproduce and debug it.

Please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 27 Jun, 2019 10:05 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac