These Discussion Threads: Is there a way to enable "view next image" arrows when viewing post attachments?

Richard Hoefer

21 Jun, 2019 07:31 AM

I don't know if Path Finder pays a service fee for use of this "Tender"-based discussion thread system or not. But it's not very user friendly with respect to image attachments to threads. Image attachments are the easiest, most accurate and most efficient way for people to illustrate a problem they are having with Path Finder, enabling others to see the exact issue and provide help or suggestions. But there are several limitations which, in my view, should not be happening in 2019 with web SAS systems as mature as they are by now.

One, you can't drag-drop images into a new discussion post to accompany text descriptions of the problem. All you can do is attach images and they all just display at the bottom of the post vs inline at the corresponding text information point.

Two, when you click on an attachment, there are no "Next" and "Previous" image arrows to help users navigate through the visual information. Instead you view one image in closeup, then you have to back out, go back to the thread, click the next image to see it in closeup, and so on.

My question is: Can you please enable sequential viewing of attachments by employing the very common "next" and "previous" arrows found in Google image search, Google Photos, and most modern web software? This problem is illustrated below in a series of screenshots.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 22 Jun, 2019 03:36 PM

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your feedback!

I will check what is possible to do on our end to adjust this.

Please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 22 Jun, 2019 03:36 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac