How do you remove a TAB SET from the tabSETS dropdown

tcoates

27 May, 2019 10:49 PM

I added Tab Sets to my menu bar at the top .. actually, i dont remember doing this, but it is there. And there is a diectory there. It seems this this would be a useful thing .. a way to jump to current work directories without Navigating.

Now i want to remove the tabset .. and add another .. i searched the (no)-knowledge base and came up with nothing. even just searching for tab ... is there any documentation on the use of this feature (or any feature in PF).

Really, this is an amazingly feature rich utility with ZERO useful documentation. If there is a general discuss of things work i would love to see it.

thanks in advance, and sorry for the rant .. (i see its the same rant as i posted in 2014)

tom

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 30 May, 2019 09:42 PM

Hi Tom,

Do you mean the File -> Tab menu? Please, choose File -> Tab -> Edit Set... to rearrange and remove them.

In case you mean Bookmarks Bar (can be toggled from View -> Bookmarks Bar), you may add or remove items by dragging them away and into the bar. Note that at least one item must remain in the Bookmarks Bar.

Please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 30 May, 2019 09:42 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac