How it works

James Fitzpatrick

26 May, 2019 05:40 PM

It seems Mojavie runs more in line with Pathfinder now, does anyone feel that way? I'm not sure if I am using it the way it was meant to be used. Basically. I'm dialed by the fact that documents has become recents and I get lost where to put stuff. There are other issues. I guessed I learned wrong and now have to unlearn the mistake learn the wright way and get into the habit of doing it the right way. Also, I find that Mojavie bogarted some aspects of pathfinder. For example the tab. Thats new in Mojave. It was there in Pathfinder. Also the form that you want your stuff to be, it seems the files on the bottom are the most popular. But the problem is I get lost and rely on Pathfinder to keep me cricket. But still it seems that there is a means for you to stay on track better. It seems Pathfinder and Apple structured up things so I can make less of a mess of things. I guess that's ok but when things got messy, I always relied on Pathfinder to right a wrong. For example run a program as root. So that's where I have trouble. Thanks

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 30 May, 2019 07:17 PM

Hi James,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry for the inconveniences, could you please share more details on what feels wrong and inconvenient for you? I'd love to help you with that or point out where this can be adjusted in settings, or at the very least forward your feedback to our developers so we can make using Path Finder more convenient for you with the future releases.

Your message also seems, unfortunately, to have lost all its formatting (line breaks, paragraphs, etc.) which makes it harder to read.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 30 May, 2019 07:17 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac