Pathfinder 8 - Rename with slow double click not working!!!! - custom labels not reverseable!!!!

ghiesz

23 Apr, 2019 05:02 PM

Dear Pathfinder Crew,
what are you doing the whole day.
Since Pathfinder 8 - 1 Version its not fixed!!!! WHY!!!!!
What are your Programers doing, the complete Program is buggy, see in the Feedbacks, and you dont get small Things like that not fixed.

The color labels also not working proper, when you color something, you cannot change this do transparent?????
Then i need the Finder from apple.
Very helpful.
If i where working in your company, some people had to leave.
The last the will here , will be - YOU ARE FIRED - even the CEO, he is also not the best Person on this place.
The Program is damaged the Version 8 was a big Flop, you do like apple since that.

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 24 Apr, 2019 07:20 AM

Hi Hiesz,

Thanks for contacting us!

May I ask you to confirm your versions of Path Finder 8 and macOS that you have installed?

Please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 24 Apr, 2019 07:20 AM.

3. ghiesz re-opened this discussion on 24 Apr, 2019 07:50 AM

4. 2 Posted by ghiesz on 24 Apr, 2019 07:50 AM

Hello name,
    please save me these really unpleasant and your company humiliating questions about version and macOS.
    As if that information would improve something on the program.
    I use Mojave lastze version and Pathfinder, of course.
    For the reason that I hope it gets better with each update.
    Unfortunately, not.
    That's why my questions, what are you doing all day in all this time.
    As a programmer in the first hour alone alone can do more.
    Why is there no transparent label in the colors ????
    Even the responsible person would have to vacate his post because it is stupid and unusable.
    In this respect, I would be happy, if I could talk to a responsible person and would not be shielded from the first level support with stupid questions.
    I think if you look at the reviews, then everything is said about Pathfinder, it comes to an end, because all the advertising emails do not help to buy anymore, you managed to keep everything secret with your company policy and always pretend everything is good to become a niche supplier from the top product.
    Even your job depends on it, if the customers no longer exist, then you do not need you anymore.
    I must confess, the support of you did not excel anyway, but the program ran better.
    If you let them program in India, I advise against, take people on the ground, it works faster, better and creates satisfied customers.
    And please, in the next answer, something with statement and no further questions about the hardware.
    Yes, I have already done a rebbot. ;-)

5. Support Staff 3 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 24 Apr, 2019 08:04 AM

Hi,

I've just checked and the "slow double-click rename" appears to be working under Mojave and Path Finder 8.3.9. Do you still experience this issue?

As for the transparent labels, could you please provide more details? Do you mean tags? If so, have you tried using "Tags and Ratings" module from Window -> Modules?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

6. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 24 Apr, 2019 08:04 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac