Shortcut option Open with->Text wrangler.app disappears after re-launch, contextual menu changed

Denis

27 Apr, 2013 02:41 PM

Dear developers,

I had the contextual menu set up to include my default text editor Text Wrangler.
Then i went to keyboard shortcuts to set a shortcut for the same action which i found under Commands->Open with->Text wrangler.app to OPT+CMND+O.

After relaunch, the list "Open with" in the shortcuts does not expand into anything and seems to be empty.
The shortcut i set before does not work any longer.
Also i don't see my editor in contextual menu any longer, although it shows fine in settings Preferences->Features->Contextual menu.

I guess there is some kind of a bug. Please, advice on how to make things working as intended.

Regards,
Denis.

1. 1 Posted by Denis on 27 Apr, 2013 03:18 PM

UPDATE: the context menu works, sorry for misleading info, was trying to do it on a folder.
    Preferences->features->Keyboard->Commands->Open with
    still does not expand into anything.

2. 2 Posted by Damazio on 29 Apr, 2013 09:46 AM

Hi Denis. The next version (6.1.6) will fix hotkeys being remembered for plugins in the Commands window. Hopefully, Open with > TextWrangler will be fixed too.
    Keep your automatic updates on.

Cheers.

3. Damazio closed this discussion on 29 Apr, 2013 09:46 AM.

4. Denis re-opened this discussion on 29 Apr, 2013 09:49 AM

5. 3 Posted by Denis on 29 Apr, 2013 09:49 AM

Thanks for a quick reply. Good to know that you are aware of the issues and hopefully will fix it soon.

Cheers.

6. Damazio closed this discussion on 29 Apr, 2013 10:21 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac