pathfinder disapear

kuhar bostjan

25 Apr, 2013 07:02 PM

yesterday I update pathfinder and it disapear
I can't open it because is damaged-it writes so-but I can't see it nowhere

1. 1 Posted by Tom on 29 Apr, 2013 06:43 PM

Hi,

The best option here is to delete and reinstall Path Finder 6. You will need to re-enter your license information after reinstalling, so make sure to have it on hand.

I'll guide you through the steps for completely reinstalling Path Finder 6:

1) Using the normal Finder, find the Path Finder 6 app in the Applications folder and drag it to the Trash.

2) You will need to find and delete the Preferences files for PF6. To do so you need to access your library files in both the System (Global) Library, and your Home (User) Library. If you do not have Preferences file in the System Library, skip ahead to Step 4. regarding the Home library.

3)For the System Library, open the regular Finder, and from the Go drop-down menu, select Computer. A Finder window will appear, and then select YourSystemDiskNameHere/Library/Application Support, and then delete the entire Path Finder folder.

4) The Home library can be accessed by selecting the "Go" dropdown menu in the regular Finder. If you do not see Library listed, hold down the Option key and it will appear, then select that option to open the Home Library. Once the Home Library is open, you can then open Application Support, find the Path Finder folder, and delete that folder entirely.

After both files are in the Trash, make sure to Empty the Trash, then restart your Mac.

Finally, re-download and re-install Path Finder 6 from our site- cocoatech.com. Enter your license information and you should be all set!

Let me know if you still have any issues, questions or concerns.

2. Tom closed this discussion on 29 Apr, 2013 06:43 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac