Change font of folder

Eduardo Sousa

20 Jan, 2013 06:40 PM

I am testing your software (Pathfinder) and I think I migth buy it. But is there a way to change the font of the foders?
They seem to be bold and I wish to put it withou the bold. Is there a way to do this?

1. 1 Posted by Eduardo Sousa on 20 Jan, 2013 07:05 PM

Another thing.

Is there a way to always view the "Operations Window" (window for file transfers) widowt having to click on the top rigth corner?

2. 2 Posted by Damazio on 22 Jan, 2013 01:49 AM

Hi Eduardo.

They seem to be bold and I wish to put it withou the bold. Is there a way to do this?

Just disable View > Show View Options > Bold folders.

Is there a way to always view the "Operations Window" (window for file transfers) widowt having to click on the top rigth corner?

Hold the Command key and drag the Progress button out of the Toolbar. The transfer window will then pop-out automatically. If you want to keep the Toolbar button, then your only option is to assign a hotkey in Preferences > Features > Keyboard > Window > File Operations and hit it when you want to inspect on-going operations. When this window is in view you can enable Window > Float so the window doesn't go into the background when you focus on the browser.

Cheers.

3. Damazio closed this discussion on 22 Jan, 2013 01:49 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac