Spam protection questions are insane!

John Griffin

14 Dec, 2012 07:47 PM

I was asked to provide the answer to: Three by three equals.

Hello, three by three (three divided by three) equals zero! The Spam protector does not agree so the discussion I tried to add to, was disqualified. OK goodbye folks and wear your dunce cap nicely!

1. 1 Posted by Damazio on 14 Dec, 2012 08:31 PM

John, the Spam protection is Tender's platform domain and all support questions should be directed to them. It's either "math questions" or Captcha protection and we received far more hateful feedback concerning Captcha. I would vote for Captcha since it filters spam better (with the questions system we got ~500 spam posts in a month) but it's up to Cocoatech to decide.

Nevertheless, you were able to post something so why not follow up with a constructive Path Finder inquiry? You just need to reply back to re-open any discussion.
    Cheers.

2. Damazio closed this discussion on 14 Dec, 2012 08:31 PM.

3. John Griffin re-opened this discussion on 15 Dec, 2012 02:12 AM

4. 2 Posted by John Griffin on 15 Dec, 2012 02:12 AM

I think I may have already reopened it. I’ll check back and see later…

Thanks for the help!

John Griffin

On 2012-12-14, at 3:31 PM, Damazio <[email blocked]> wrote:

> From: Damazio (Cocoatech Support)
    > Subject: Spam protection questions are insane!
    >
    > John, the Spam protection is Tender's platform domain and all support questions should be [directed](http://help.tenderapp.com/) to them. It's either "math questions" or Captcha protection and we received far more hateful feedback concerning Captcha. I would vote for Captcha since it filters spam better (with the questions system we got ~500 spam posts in a month) but it's up to Cocoatech to decide.
    >
    > Nevertheless, you were able to post something so why not follow up with a constructive Path Finder inquiry? You just need to reply back to re-open any discussion.
    > Cheers.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > View this discussion at our support site online: http://support.cocoatech.com/discussions/problems/10153-spam-protection-questions-are-insane
    > Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.
    >
    >

5. Damazio closed this discussion on 15 Dec, 2012 03:44 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac