Since just updating to latest version, I can drag but not drop files from one pane to another

flightgamer

09 Dec, 2012 09:50 PM

Once the file is "stuck" on my cursor I have to close PF to get rid of it.
Clearly this must be something that has happened to someone else? I hope...
Thanks. Still love your product.

1. 1 Posted by Damazio on 12 Dec, 2012 12:38 AM

Mark, is the latest version 6.1.2? I haven't seen this rare bug happen since the first early releases of PF6 (I think it happened when the CPU loading or HD writing was more intense, which would make the drag sluggish and get eventually stuck).

2. 2 Posted by flightgamer on 12 Dec, 2012 05:04 PM

Not happening now (yes most recent version). Turns out the hard drive and network was busy copying 3 GB movies in the background probably at the same time I was trying to drag and drop. Thx for the response.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 11, 2012, at 7:37 PM, "Damazio" <[email blocked]> wrote:

> From: Damazio (Cocoatech Support)
    > Subject: Since just updating to latest version, I can drag but not drop files from one pane to another
    >
    > Mark, is the *latest version* 6.1.2? I haven't seen this **rare** bug happen since the first early releases of PF6 (I think it happened when the CPU loading or HD writing was more intense, which would make the drag sluggish and get eventually stuck).
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > View this discussion at our support site online: http://support.cocoatech.com/discussions/problems/10021-since-just-updating-to-latest-version-i-can-drag-but-not-drop-files-from-one-pane-to-another
    > Reply with #ignore to stop receiving notifications for this discussion.
    >
    >

3. 3 Posted by Damazio on 12 Dec, 2012 05:12 PM

Thanks for verifying, Mark. I notified Dragan (dev) just as a note to keep in mind, in case he's able to reproduce it.

4. Damazio closed this discussion on 12 Dec, 2012 05:16 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac