Getting annoyed

Maeru

10 Oct, 2018 05:55 AM

Hi there!

As a long time user, which upgraded every version till PF 8, I'm getting annoyed now. PF 8.2.4 is currently the only app on my system, which does not support dark mode on Mojave e.g.

While checking the forum I'm finding questions like "would you support a subscription model?", which indicates definitely, that I have to change to an other solution.

Due to the issues with PF 8.2.4 I also upgraded ForkLift and to be honest, I like the simplicity of ForkLift. Currently I'm trying to live without Path Finder. - Even, if there are some really nice features in PF.

Will have a look for updates till the end of this year. By then, I will know, if I stick with PF or not...

Sincerely
Maeru

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 10 Oct, 2018 08:43 AM

Hi Maeru, 

Sorry for the inconvenience, dark mode implementation is still in progress.
    Our developers are working on improvements, the fix will be released as soon as possible.  

Please note that "would you support a subscription model?" is a discussion created by one of our users. 
    We don't currently consider such an option (at least I'm not aware of this). 

Don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can assist you with. 

Best Regards,
    Jordan 
    Path Finder Support Team

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 10 Oct, 2018 08:43 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac