Iclouddrive Folders are not visible

tosbsas

04 Oct, 2018 04:42 PM

One more bug, saw it mentioned somewhere here already

With Mojave and latest pathfinder iclouddrive will show only one level and only some data. Folders fro pages, keynote .... are not visible

And yes, I did the suggested steps on your KB

1. 1 Posted by David Martin on 04 Oct, 2018 05:28 PM

I have the same issue. DropBox and all of its folders and files are visible, and can be saved and read.

iCloud is there, but it's completely empty. Nothing to see or select. Finder sees all of my iCloud contents, so this is definitely a PF8 issue under Mojave.

2. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 05 Oct, 2018 09:47 AM.

3. Path Finder Support Team re-opened this discussion on 05 Oct, 2018 09:49 AM

4. Support Staff 2 Posted by Path Finder Sup... on 05 Oct, 2018 09:49 AM

Hi Ruben,

We will investigate available APIs for cloud services and possibilities to integrate them into PathFinder, but that will take some time.
    Also, it's rather expected we wouldn't be able to achieve full functionality like working with the native application, as APIs these companies provide don't offer the full functionality of native applications.

Please feel free to write us back and we will be happy to assist you.

Best Regards,
    Jordan
    Path Finder Support Team

5. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 05 Oct, 2018 09:49 AM.

6. tosbsas re-opened this discussion on 05 Oct, 2018 11:57 AM

7. 3 Posted by tosbsas on 05 Oct, 2018 11:57 AM

Guys, that must be joke. You had full access, other file manager have full access, and now its - maybe, probably will no be .....

I am getting more and more frustrated with PF, its support. best way of getting customers to leave and to warn others about treatment 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

8. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 05 Oct, 2018 02:03 PM.

9. Path Finder Support Team re-opened this discussion on 05 Oct, 2018 02:03 PM

10. 4 Posted by tosbsas on 11 Oct, 2018 03:02 PM

Guys -thank God their are other developers. (:-))

I got help for this

go to users/library/mobile documents and you will find all those missing iCloud Drive folders you are looking for. (enable see hidden files) I just drag and dropped it into my sidebar, no I do have
    Pages
    Keynote
    Numbers access

Do not Unterstand how PF support couldn't give us this work around talking about permissions and stuff

11. Path Finder Support Team closed this discussion on 12 Oct, 2018 06:40 AM.

12. Path Finder Support Team re-opened this discussion on 12 Oct, 2018 06:40 AM

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac